Musandam Dibba Tour is a full day activity from early morning to evening. Dibba tour comprises of a full day Musandam Dibba dhow cruise on traditional Omani boat into the pristine waters. It includes pick and drop from Dubai or Sharjah, full day dhow cruise, buffet lunch on Dhow, snorkeling swimming, dolphin watching and much more!
“Musandam Norway Of Arabia”
The Musandam Governorate is a mountainous Omani peninsula projecting into the Strait of Hormuz, separated from the rest of the country by the United Arab Emirates. Its jagged coastline features Fjord like inlets called Khors, and its waters are home to dolphins and other marine life. Dhow cruises are a popular activity. In Khasab, the capital, the 17th-century Khasab Fort houses museum displays. Khasab Musandam is the local capital of Musandam Governorate. You must plan a Musandam Dibba tour and Khasab Musandam tour to explore this “Norway Of Arabia”
About Musandam Dibba
Musandam Dibba is one of the most beautiful places in Oman. It is like a paradise for UAE travelers. You cannot resist the magnetic charm of Dibba Musandam. Dibba is part of Musandam located in its Eastern Coast. A trip to Musandam Dibba from UAE is very simple as there is immigration check-out or check-in is not required.
Easy Access From UAE
Since it is very easy to access from UAE, millions of tourists from UAE visit Dibba every year to soak up in the sheer beauty and indulge in marine sports activities such as snorkeling, banana-boating or simply idling in the Omani dhow and enjoying the famous Arabian Hospitality. Musandam Dibba tour is the most sought-after activity in Musandam from UAE. There are uncountable options available for Dibba Musandam tour from Dubai and Sharjah with pick and drop. You don’t need to worry about border processing, your tour company will do that for you.
Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise
Nature has been very benevolent to Musandam Dibba, gifting it with the steep mountain range of Hajar, the emerald blue sea full with exotic marine life and a coastline that is absolutely unspoiled. So, enjoy this Musandam Dibba dhow cruise to the fullest by snorkeling and swimming in these clear waters. Refreshments, buffet lunch, soft drinks and mineral water will be served during the Musandam Dibba cruise tour.
Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise Inclusions
The Musandam Dibba Dhow cruise inclusions may differ depending upon the company you book with. Here is a preferable list of Musandam tour inclusions from Dubai or Sharjah.
- Pick and drop from Spinneys Burjuman Centre / Dubai Grand Hotel AL Quasais or depending upon your location.
- Entry permit to visit Musandam for Dibba day trip.
- Full day dhow cruise Dhow cruise into the pristine waters of Musandam.
- Dedicated tour guide with different language options. English is preferred.
- Buffet lunch (2 non-vegs, 2 veg, fried rice, pickle, tomato ketchup, hot chili sauce, Arabic bread, and mayonnaise).
- Soft drinks (assorted choice of carbonated drinks).
- Mineral water, tea, coffee, biscuits, fresh fruits (apple, banana, and orange)
- Life Jackets, snorkeling kits. It is better to bring your own towels.
- Recorded instrumental music in Dhow (guest can play music from their USB/CD’s).
- Dedicated guest relation staff throughout the cruise.
Musandam Dibba Tour Activities
- Traditional Omani Dhow cruise into the Musandam Sea.
- Speedboat riding, limestone, and cave visit. (subject to timings)
- Snorkeling equipment, life- jackets and one- line fishing equipment are provided on- board
- Dolphins may be spotted in Musandam peninsula, seasonally.
- Booking and payments can be made both online and or find the tour company in Dubai or Sharjah.
- Visa charges (Oman visa fee & UAE exit fee) are included in price & nothing need to be paid by the guest at the border.
- In order to do the Musandam Dibba tour, all guests must carry their original passports with them for visa stamping at the UAE – Oman border.
Important Things To Know Musandam Dibba Tour
- There is no restriction on UAE tourist visa holders and professions to enter into Dibba Musandam.
- You should carry swimwear as the company doesn’t provide. There are changing rooms within the Dhow.
- The Musandam Dibba Dhow cruise will be subject to weather conditions. Once the booking is confirmed, the tour operator will send you the terms and conditions for their bookings.
- You will need to send passport copy front and visa stamped page to your tour operator in Dibba Musandam so they can get your entry permit.
- You need to book with some tour operator to plan a Musandam Dibba tour because you cannot directly drive to the border and get the visa like Khasab Musandam tour.
- UAE residents need to book at least two days in advance and tourist one day.
Visa Information (Subject to change)
- Resident visa holders/Tourist Visa required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam.
- You need to forward the passport copies if there are any resident guests of U.A.E. the latest by 2 working days prior to travel to get the entry permit.
- Guest with Tourist Visa will be allowed at the border and the prior pass is not required.
- Both Resident & Tourist Visa holders require Original Passport to enter Dibba Musandam. Without the passport, the border immigration officers will deny the entry for the particular guest.
As this tour is year-round activity so during summer you are recommended Light clothing, but extra sweaters or jackets are required for the winter season. We recommend guests to carry swim-wear for this trip if they want to go deep into the sea waters.